Tahoe Beer is a blonde ale, brewed with premium American Barley and hopped with Czech Saaz and Fuggles.
- Aroma: Light to moderate sweet malty aroma. Low fruitness and medium hop aroma.
- Appearance: Light yellow color with low to medium white head, and keeping good head retention.
- Flavor: Soft Malty sweetness, low bitterness and very low esters; finishes dry with hints of sweetness.
- Mouthfeel: Light body to medium carbonation. Smooth without harsh bitterness; no astringency.
- Overall: Easy drinking beer and very approachable American Craft Beer.
- History: Produced by American Microbrewers and Brewpubs on the West Coast. This beer is designed as the entry-level Craft Beer.
- Food Pairing: Tahoe Blonde pairs great with a Grilled Chicken Salad with Seasonal Fruit light vinaigrette, or a Fresh Baked Salmon over a bed of wild basmati rice. The Blonde also goes with a nice platter of Bratwurst, Monterey Jack and slices of apricot.
5.5%ABV in a 16oz glass for $5