From News 4 Reno on April 9 2015.
RENO, Nev. (MyNews4.com & KRNV) — Reno Provisions is hosting a Roving Dinner & Beer Pairing featuring custom brewed local beer, live music — performed by Reno Swing Set — and silent auction April 23 at 6 p.m. The sustainable food eatery will showcase five custom beers created in partnership with The Brewers Cabinet and local restaurants.
The Brewers Cabinet has worked with chefs at five local venues to craft custom beers, which will be served at the event paired with complementary signature bites from each restaurant. The chefs and their custom beers and food pairings are as follows:
- Chef Mark Lund of the Peppermill – Featured pairing of Braised Pork scented with Pink Peppercorn and Dirty Snout Stout White Truffle Imperial Stout
- Chef Brandon Bryan Of Old Granite Street Eatery – Featured pairing of Maple Toffee Blondie and Dark Cellar Spiced Porter
- Chef Ian Madan of South Creek Pizza Co – Featured pairing of Stromboli and Cripple Creek Kiwi Sour Pilsner
- Chef Mark Estee of Campo – Featured pairing of Salumi Platter and Maestro Lambrewsco Syrah Infused Saison.
- Chef Chris Shanks from Louie’s Basque Corner – Featured Pairing of Chorizo Sandwich and Engarde Biere de Garde
Proceeds of the event and silent auction will benefit the Reno Build Project, which provides a financial foundation for start-up businesses.
Tickets for the event are $50 in advance and $60 at the door. To purchase tickets, click HERE.